Saturday, April 21, 2012

SEGUNDA. 4/21/12

SEGUNDA.

Its my second blog. Still don't know what to write. I'll just make it as a diary maybe (or that's the way it really goes? i wonder.).

I talked to our HR personnel ( oh no. She's a finance officer hehe) about my date on resignation.  We agreed on the thirteenth of June for the exit and rendering the letter on the second week of May.

I really need to go home.

My arms are really not extending in this company. Renovation works and minor new constructions are the only projects. How can a young engineer improved or developed further if he will be stucked in here. I'm afraid of being trapped in a place like this. I dont want to waste another year of my life.

I'm still young. I need to explore. I want to learn new things. I want to GROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment